Skip to main content

Nothing says I love you like a Tic Tac

Two years ago for Valentines Day I bought my boys Donald Duck stuffed animals. We were going to Disney World after all.
Apparently they thought that meant every Valentines Day was to be celebrated with a gift.
Okay; I'll bite.
After all, Dear Husband does come home w flowers for me.
That's a gift.
Shows his love.
I love my kids.
I'll show the love.

Oldest isnt a candy eater so we need to get something else.
He wants a book that he can write his own story in (illustory. A great gift I must say!)
Youngest says..

"Mommy. This year for Valentines Day could you please get me a Phineas and Ferb card if you can find one and for my gift I want Tic Tacs"
"Tic Tacs?" I repeat, just to make sure I heard him correctly.
"Yes, Any color is fine but if they have red I'd like red because red is my favorite color you know".
"Honey. Tic Tac's are a tiny candy and some are minty. You dont like minty"
"Mommy. I know what they are. I just want them. Okay?"

Two days later he adds to his list Phineas and Ferb action figures or a microphone.
Tic Tacs have gone to number three of items most wanted.

Yes. Nothing says I love you like Tic Tacs
And apparently Phineas and Ferb

Comments