Skip to main content

Tuesday Tits for Tats

Summer is almost over- we're spending our last week going to a Yankees game (I'm from Boston-through and through) and to Hershey Park (I hate rollercoasters and anything that spins). When did vacation not become about ME?

Bonus** HERSHEY Park. Yes, that HERSHEY! Land of chocolate.
Okay, there's a little something in it for me.

I'm watching a lot of Food Network and HGTV. When did I become old and boring?

Found an old Wiggles DVD and started doing the cold spaghetti dance.
Alone.
 Became nostalgic for my boys being little.

I'm really cynical.

 I dont know how NOT to be sarcastic.


I need a part time job with mothers hours: only 3 days a week that will allow me school vacations and summers off. Oh and time to get a hair cut, pedicure, drs apt, and a trip to Target in whenever I want.
And that pays me.

Yup, guess this stay at home Mom thing may be looking like it for a while



Comments