Skip to main content

Target vs Bloomies-no contest

Feeling shitty- not sick; but gross.
Ladies, you get me. Just one of those days.
Looking in the mirror I'm seeing circles under my eyes (could it be the fact that I woke up every hour last night? Saw the clock read 1130-1230-130-ok, you're following along)
Have a headache (hmm, lack of sleep, headache?)
Youngest giving me a run for my money (seeing a pattern?)

Feeling fat (nothing new)...
and need to run to Bloomingdales to pick up a gift card.
Throw on my sweats and know full well I'm going to regret it.
After all-I'm going to Bloomingdales not my local mall.
The minute I pull up and get out of the car I know I'm in trouble.
Jeans with high boots are following behind me, to the side of me and yes, in front of me.
And of course, all size 0.
It's okay. I'm only here for a gift card and surely I wont run into....

okay, person I know from a while ago who clearly doesn't know me (or maybe she does and doesn't want to say hi either)
Get the gift card and feel relieved I only saw one person.
Feeling safe I browse the sale section until out of the corner of my eye I see someone I know from non mentioned affluent town with said jeans and boots on looking perfectly coiffed.
For a nanosecond I think I'll go say hello and then thankfully I hit myself over the head and made a beeline for the escalator, all the while covering my face with my hair.

Don't judge. I'm not ALL THAT  vain. We've all been here.
I get back in my car,
don my pats baseball hat and head to Target to be with my homies!

Comments