Skip to main content

What I've learned

What I've learned

Putting a pillow over your head while your roommate snores is not comfortable.
And you will not fall asleep this way.
Give in and move to the couch/guest room/ bathtub

I will never have a small bottom which apparently is okay because the Kardashians pay for this shit.

Hallmark Christmas movies are predictable, sappy and corny yet; kind of just the thing you need on a cold Sunday afternoon when you want to curl up with fuzzy socks and a plush throw.
After the PATS game of course.
(I miss Adam Vinateiri on our team)

I was never a dog person.
I now, never want to know life without mine.

There is not one thing I can think of that is good about Winter.
I am meant to retire somewhere warm.
With an ocean near by.

Comparing yourself or your kids or your life to others gets you nowhere.
Don't do it.
It's depressing.
You are kicking ass and ARE ENOUGH.

Summer camp friends are forever friends.
No ifs ands or buts.

My husband is most always my rock.
Opposites attract.

Party of Five should make a reboot instead of these other shows- like Roseanne.

Oreo thins are useless.
Just buy the real thing.

Harem pants should make a comeback.
Along with the banana clip.

I have strength I didn't know I had.
I am pretty comfortable with the person I have become.

I want to be a writer someday.

Cancer medication sucks.

Chewing gum is not good for your TMJ.
And it makes you look "cheap" according to my 89 year old mother.
And it loses it's taste after 90 seconds.

Brussel sprouts are yummy but I don't get collard greens.

And finally, no matter what kind of Hanukkah candle I buy, they never fit in my menorah properly.

Whatever holiday you celebrate, I wish you a wonderful season filled with lots of love, laughter and lots of mini marshmallows in your hot chocolate.











Comments