Skip to main content

I wish

 Hey 

You know what I’ve been thinking? 

I wish I was the person who really enjoyed exercising.

I wish I was the person who was disciplined to give up sugar.

I wish I didn’t inherit my Mom’s “bottom” genes.

I wish I didn’t get cancer.

I wish oldest had an easier time in life. 

I wish I lived in a warmer climate.

I wish 
I wish
I wish

So what I was thinking was-
I’m kinda tired of wishing.
I am who I am.
It is what it is. 

Sure I could improve upon things.

And sure life hands you lemons.

And absolutely  there are people who have it way worse than me.

(And I spell absolutely wrong every single time -in spite of my pride in being a decent speller)

It’s time to stop wishing
(Time to go fishing? Credit Jimmy Buffett)
Time to start living 

In
The 
Moment

Heard a few shitty scary stories this week which was another reminder of this-
There’s no guarantee of a tomorrow

So you know what I’m gonna say right?

EAT THE FROSTING FIRST!

Happy Thanksgiving to my amazing village.
Wishing you health, happiness and an abundance of Turkey comas.






Comments