Skip to main content

Facebook

 If you told our 16 year old selves that someday we would be using a camera to take pictures of our steak dinners or our selves after a bike ride and then show the world how we are sweaty and eating …I’m not sure we would’ve rushed to see those developed at the 24 hour photo booth. 


We are now posting how we guess 5 letter words. 

We all struggle with the birthday etiquette. 
Do we like each post with a heart or a thumbs up? Or do we thank each person individually? Or option c- the group thank you the following day? 

Facebook needs to jump on this and make a one easy collaborative “thanks for the birthday” love emoji so we can stop each year figuring out what is best.

The New York Times needs to allow us all to read their articles for free and all ads need to be banned.

I’m not bashing Facebook meta universe because believe me, I’m addicted as the next.

But because I adore seeing pictures of your babies, their graduation hi-lights and where their next chapters are taking them. 
I love your funny memes and your posts that make me laugh. 
I love a funny video and anything with a dog.
I love a good thought provoking quote and I want to share your sadness if you lose a loved one.

There is so much good that comes out of social media 

but please, 
I beg you, stop sharing your wordle scores.

You guessed a 5 letter word.




Comments