Skip to main content

Target

 Oh hey- 

It’s just me after a Target trip, shopping in the college section. 


I’m the mom in the college section.


With the kid going to college.

In the college section.


Do you hear me? 


I mean, I knew it was coming. 

He applied. Got in. Went to orientation.


Yet here we are.


In the college section.


And it took Target for me to realize this shit is real.

And happening.

In a week.


I’m excited for him. 

I am.

It’s time to take the next step. 

Be all you can be.

Grow,thrive yada yada.


But its my baby.

My 2lb 9oz baby, who has been by my side for 19 years.

And now I’m shopping for hanging stuff and storage containers.


In the college section! 


So here we are.


Next week you can find me begging for Valium In the pharmacy aisle.


Good luck to all of you who’s kids are heading off for the first time.


Here’s hoping we ever sleep again.

Comments