Skip to main content

Walk on by

 When people make fun of someone getting beaten-


When people hang signs in support of hating people because of their religion, race or sexual preference-


When kids, as young as elementary school, are bullying other kids simply because they don’t like them


we need to stop and take a closer look at what the fuck we are doing to make this world a better one.


I’m so disgusted and I know many of you are as well.


I’m a Jewish woman who is now listening to ignorant people say how they hate Jews. And thanks to social media- the ignorance is spreading like wild fires. 


I have friends who’s skin color is different than mine- and friends who have different sexual preferences than mine- I have friends with different political beliefs


So be it.

People- you do you. 


My town’s Facebook page recently had a post about kids being bullied- at age 8 and 9. I read so many replies about similar situations and I was in disbelief.


If you’re child is that young and bullying someone they are learning to do this from somewhere. 


We need to do better! 


You don’t like someone?

Walk on by.


I don’t get it.

I don’t get how we are almost in the year 2023 and we are taking giant leaps in the wrong direction.


I can’t believe my children are growing up with this bigotry and anti semitism and bullying all around them.


I want better for them- don’t you? 


It starts with us. 


Please speak up and model to our children about respect. 

And kindness.

And being the bigger person.


Rant over.

Comments