Skip to main content

Tidbit Tuesday

As I complain how I'd like to lose 10 lbs I'm thankful I'm at least not as homely as Sandra Oh. Sorry Sandra. It's the truth

Am thankful I had the insight to get the flu shot on my opposite shoulder from where I'm recovering from surgery. I swear it hurts more this year than past.

Am convinced my house is being scouted for some massive robbery attempt every time a car slows down on my street. I need to keep reminding myself that we live on a semi busy street near an intersection.

Youngest comes out of school every day grumpy as heck to see me. However, he LOVES school. Guess he isn't happy to see me?

I could watch Law and Order re-runs all day long.
A matter of fact, now that the boys are in school full days, I AM watching Law and Order re-runs all day long.

I love my girlfriends.

I'm repeatedly being told that it takes a full year to recover from shoulder surgery yet I'm still complaining that at three months post-op I'm in pain.

Physical Therapy isn't as fun as I imagined. What happened to just going for some massage therapy?

15 ft tree down in our back yard.
Being a homeowner isn't always so fun

Comments