Skip to main content

Moans and Groans

Went for my yearly physical.
Good news: They now do Pap Smears every 3 years.
Bad news: Their scale proved that my home scale was 2lbs off. In the wrong direction. I now have 10 lbs to lose instead of 8. How depressing

Good news: Saved 20 cents/gallon at Stop and Shop gas today.
Bad news: It took me 25 minutes to get to a pump. All the cars were going in two different directions with an old lady directing traffic and yelling at everyone.

Good news:This year is almost over
Bad news: School vacation begins in two days with not very much planned to entertain my two, very much in need of structure, children.

Good news:Am starting a medication that I will take daily which side effects may help me sleep.
Bad news: Said medication is needed for the migraines I'm getting almost daily due to damned breast cancer drug.

Good news: Am almost in completion of year one of aforementioned breast cancer drug
Bad news: 4 years left.

Comments