Skip to main content

That's Fresh!

Youngest likes to whine whenever he is told "NO"
which then turns into a tantrum
and crocodile tears

He is six
Shouldnt we be over this?

His fresh behavior is making me want to drink wine straight from the bottle

I know Ive turned into my mother when I use the word fresh when it pertains to behavior and not produce

It hasnt been a fun few days.
Makes me scream a lot
Makes me realize I need therapy or to start taking up yoga

To boot, Im having surgery in a few weeks.
To take care of endometriosis but they decided to do a whole kit n'kaboodle while theyre in there so a total hysterectomy is also on the books.
Good times.

When I asked what recovery was like the nurse tells me after a few weeks I should be up and walking but will be fatigued.
"You'll feel like you want to take a nap in the middle of the day"

Huh- should be no different than how I feel on a daily basis
Yup, that's how this Mom of two rolls

yelling and in need of daily naps

Comments