Skip to main content

Flying the friendly skies

Remember the days when the flight attendants were all nice and smiley?
Flying the friendly skies?

The ones on United forgot their happy pills apparently.
Snippy, (not smiley )and not that I'm Giselle or anything but... a bit hefty to fit through the small aisles of coach.

And the parents with the crying kids? No worries. I got your back. Ignore the idiot in 2 rows in front of you looking back and giving you the evil eye because you're not shutting up your kid. Been there. Like shutting them up is that easy on the ground let alone 20,000 feet in the air.

And speaking of the guy giving the evil eye, my kid just put down his tray and then put it up again. That's what you do when you need to use the pull down tray. Sorry it got in the way of you listening to your music.

And to the man behind me, is it necessary to lean onto my seat where my head is EVERY time you get up and down? You really need that much support to get out of your seat?

Miss Flight Attendant (yes, the grumpy ass one), yes, that is my sons coat above my seat in the luggage compartment.  You hand it to me and walk away. The compartment is empty. I mean EMPTY. The flight is not full. Why on earth must you take down the coat?
I put it back up the second you walked away...so there.
And so did the person behind me who you also handed the coat to.

On the upside, kudos to United for getting direct TV.
Shame on you for charging us.
Have you heard of Jet Blue?

Comments