Skip to main content

2020 sucks

I now eat cereal for dinner .
And sometimes lunch.

I go on multiple walks a day.
I’ve downloaded every song from my past into Spotify .

I don’t fall asleep  til 2AM (and it’s definitely not as fun as when I was in my 20’s and not going to sleep til 2AM kind of thing )

I barely watch the news anymore for fear of screaming at the TV, however I do know Florida’s numbers are surging, yet Disney World is reopening.

Drunk ass man at restaurant last night screamed at waitress because his dinner was taking too long.
Whole restaurant (and by restaurant I mean, a parking lot with tables and chairs covered by a tent )heard.

Waitress started to cry.

Drunk man left with his wife leaving h
 $20 for the drinks he had (and perhaps appetizers) before meal
arrived.
Waitress continued to cry; retelling the story to other patrons.

There of course is never a need to scream at the waitstaff.
Or really never a need to scream at anyone who is trying to help you.
And really no need to yell at anyone during a pandemic who is trying to serve you food in a tent in a parking lot with a mask on (to a drunk ass wipe.)

It all sucks.

We think we are edging towards normal but we are eating in tents in parking lots.
We are nowhere near normal.

My dog is the only good thing to come out of 2020.
What’s your good thing?

Comments