Skip to main content

Suck it

 Oh hello 3:11 am. 

I haven’t  seen you in a whole 9 days and must say- haven’t really missed you. 

But here we are so we might as well do what we do best...


Overthink. 


20th anniversary is 3 months away. I wonder what the modern 20th gift is? I wonder what the traditional 20th gift is? Do not turn on phone and google.


REFRAIN!


It’s so hot. 

Hit DH 4 times and pray he stops snoring. 


He doesn’t so move on to the couch because surely you will fall asleep there. 


I don’t think I’ve heard from youngest’s drum teacher about when his lessons will be. 

Gotta love virtual drum lessons. 


Shoot meant to go to Target today to look for paper towels. 

For the love of god who is hoarding the paper towels? 


I’m so hot. 

Turn on fan.

Toss 123 times.


My feet are killing me. 

Like - killing! 


Plantar fasciitis turned arthritis turned possible neuropathy. You know there’s gotta be a surgery in my future. After all it’s been at least 3 years since I’ve had one.  

Seeing orthopedist soon. Thank you for the concern .

I wonder if the hospital has me flagged as a potential munchausen  patient yet.


Kidding. 

Sarcasm.


But I am queen of surgery. 


I’m pretty sure I have a good 15 under my belt thanks to infertility, cancer and all things related to cancer. 

My life is like a Kevin Bacon game of six degrees from cancer .


Hmm. Title of future book? 


Hey-3:55 AM

Suck It!

Comments