Skip to main content

Today's PSA

One day I see a light at the end of this shit show.
The next I’m back to thinking it’s never ending.
Anyone else?
School is reopening “full time” for my kids (semi full time) and believe me, they (me) am ready.
We are all on our way to being able to be vaccinated. Now I’m worried about new strains.
Now I’m worried to cruise (and I was never a worried cruiser. Remember noro virus outbreaks can happen anywhere) (I don’t need to hear cruise judging)
But covid? Different story.
Will they require vaccines permanently?
As of now they are and I read all these posts of people who are pissed about this.
Angry they’re being forced to vaccinate.
Last I heard no one was forcing you to take a cruise?
He said.
She said.
Soooo much anger these days.
I had to turn off the news last night because I couldn’t stand it anymore.
The hatred.
The blame.
The “other “ side.
I’m naive I guess but I just don’t understand how it’s so hard just to be respectful?
Move on if you don’t agree with a comment.
Choose another friend.
Listen.
Also, last I heard ,
difference of skin color doesn’t make you an asshole.
Being an asshole makes you an asshole.
You’re welcome for today’s PSA.
244
People Reached
61
Engagements
Boost Unavailable
14
2 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

Comments