Skip to main content

Stick around

I’m the person who doesn’t stick with much.
I need changes.
Tired of the grays in my house lets switch to brown hues- and yup- back to gray .
Time for a new duvet.
I could use some new towel colors.
Bring on the throw pillows.
Today’s the day. I’m going to try this new gym. New diet. New shampoo.
I try.
I don’t stick.
I mean well.
My intentions are good.
But apparently I easily get bored.
It’s probably why I’ve always had jobs instead of a “career”.
I really should lease ; not buy.
Rent; not own.
So I guess what I’m saying is -you’re welcome dear husband and darling children for letting you stick around as long as you have.

Comments

  1. Love this one...I laughed at the end. Interesting how we all have our own ways of dealing with life. I'd like to switch the furniture around every six months -- my hubby would rather NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING. Ha ha...amazing we've been together 40 years!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment