Skip to main content

I'm thankful

It's my favorite holiday of all time. Thanksgiving. I love the smell of my Mom's kitchen, the food, the family...all that good stuff. Each year after people start to leave and the leftovers get wrapped up, my brother and I stand in the kitchen and eat more turkey, nibble on whatever leftover stuffing there may be and pick away at the remainders of the green bean casserole. HEAVEN!
So, what are you thankful for this year?
I'm thankful for the obvious...health, my amazing sons, loving husband, family, a roof over my head, yada yada....
what am I REALLY thankful for?
An escape on Thursday nights watching Grey's Anatomy (and again on Sundays with Brothers and Sisters)
The 2.5hrs/day I now have to myself while Youngest is at preschool
The fact that it's now Winter and I can wear jeans and heavy sweaters and cover over the 10lbs that I STILL have not lost
addicting games on Facebook that keep my mind occupied when I'm having a bad day
Email
My husband letting me sleep late in the mornings on the weekends
and lastly...CHOCOLATE! I'm always thankful chocolate

Comments