Skip to main content

Monday Moans

Mary, on DC Housewives has her closet locked so that her daughter cant get in and borrow her clothes. Only her fingerprint can open the door.
I think she's on to something.
I'm going to have dear husband's fingerprint open my pantry closet so that I dont sit and eat all day.
Genius, no?

Or I could learn some will power.

First grade has a lot of homework.

Youngest thinks he is the BMOC in Kindergarten. Opened his own restaurant in the classroom. Named it "SMOKY BONES". Serves burgers and smoothies. Such an entrepreneur.

Disappointed in the season opening of GREY'S yet I will still watch dutifully every Thursday. Besides that one, there are very few shows I'm glued to these days.

Although clearly watching DC Housewives.
They're all fruit loops.

Yet the closet idea...
brilliant

Comments