Skip to main content

New Year. New glass

2011 will bring a new me
Sure I vow to lose the same 10 lbs but I also vow to have a new glass.
Although a glass of wine will surely be in my future I mean a glass that will be half full
Not half empty

This will be a big challenge for me because I may appear all strong and positive I'm really often quite weak and negative.

Instead of moaning about my crap I will now embrace my crap.
Find the positive.

So you see, at 645 this morning when my youngest came in my room asking why the nightlight is now white and not red like he left it when he went to bed(changing color night light. Worst investment), and when I explained to him (one eye half open) that I changed it to white, as he slammed the door I didn't think to myself "self, another tantrum begins our day"

nope

I said, "self. (in my best wicked bahstan accent) School vacation is OVA!!

Comments