Skip to main content

Oh the weather outside is frightful

and nothing about it is delightful

Sure, the first snowfall is beautiful. Westwood especially looks gorgeous driving down the tree lined streets.

But that was then.
The first snowfall.
Were now on snowfall number 102 and it's getting a bit tiresome.

I think a small child could get lost and its like a bad game of pac man trying to drive and avoid pot holes, snow banks and people walking in the streets because they cant get around the snow covered sidewalks.

THEY have already pushed forward the last day of school and I fear my kids will be wearing red white and blue in the classroom to celebrate the Fourth of July.

It doesnt show signs of stopping...

And yet, we are preparing for yet another storm.
What's another 10-15 inches on top of the 3 feet we already have?
I already forget what my grass looks like.
My kids no longer argue with me to put on their mittens and boots.
I have succommed to the fact that dear husband must go to work on snow days and the joy of being a SAHM is that I get to have lots of quality time with my two loving children on our, whats sure to be, 4th snow day in the past three weeks.

Baking
Art Projects
TV Time

Check, Check and Check.

Yes, Ive succomed.
And am thinking less than 100 days until our Cruise in May.

Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow

Comments