Skip to main content

Winter Blahs

Remind me why I live in New England again?
We are on our 4th snowstorm in 2 wks.
Second snow day
Which happens to fall during a 4 day work week.
Do the math
3 days of school isnt exactly what I call a great week.

We're all going stir crazy
By we all I mean me
If I hear any more arguing about who has to clean up the game or who gets to go first I may just drink myself silly

I wonder how many WW points it is for an entire bottle of wine?

Got over my Antigua blues and booked ourselves a Disney Cruise for May.
Cant snow in May
It's not a vacation without the kids but I can sign them up for "Disney Camp" and I get to set myself down on a lounge chair.

It's a win/win, no?

Let's hope the Bahamas doesnt get hit by a hurricane.
It would be just my luck.

How many days until summer?

Comments