Skip to main content

Public Service Announcement

Julia Louis- Dreyfus came out publicly to announce she was just diagnosed with breast cancer.
I love that during her time of, what I can assume is anxiety, turmoil and fear that she brought awareness that one in eight women get diagnosed. (Not to mention the insurance thing but I'm trying not to get political on the blog)

One in eight.
Next time you're out on a girls night out think about that.
Look around.
One of you may be the one in eight.
(Or if you want, bring me on your girls night out because I may be able to count for two and that lowers your odds)

I don't say this to frighten you; but to bring awareness.
I'm not sure why Breast Cancer has become such an epidemic.
Or why kids aren't growing up on Peanut Butter and Fluff anymore because of this insane amount of peanut allergies.
Or why Sharon Osbourne still stays married to Ozzy but the point is...
it's happening.


As we enter Pinktober I ask you..
do a selfie.
#selfiessavelives
Do it again next month.
And so on.

Do it for Me.
For Julia.
For you.

Comments