Skip to main content

What a load of crap

It is an absolutely beautiful gorgeous New England day .

I did a virtual walk with two of my most wonderful friends (we all live in different states but exercising is always more fun with a friend. We walk. We talk. Win/win)

I'm sitting on my porch and just finished a book.
And I'm about to email Mary to confirm our visit.


Are you ready for this one?

If you remember, I posted a month or so ago about TIRDY WORKS on TRU TV.
Yes. A show about poop.

Mary makes things out of moose poop.
Or sometimes Alpaca poop.
She makes poo poo clocks, "deerings" (yes, deer poop earings) and even a pink ribbon "beat the crap out of cancer". 

You can't make this shit up (see what I did there?)

So Oldest became obsessed with the show. He learned about it because it followed "Impractical Jokers" which is another high end quality TV show. 
Youngest then started watching and well, the rest is history.

Oldest is turning 17 next week and the kid really has very few wants in life. 
Normally a gift would be to a sporting event but considering there is no spectating sporting events I did the next best thing.

I emailed Mary.
And guess what?
She emailed me back.
We are going to VISIT Mary on Oldest's birthday.

Can anyone top that?
#Motheroftheyear.

We are driving to Somerville Maine (population 500) to meet a woman who creates art out of poop.

I have so many burning questions for her.
Most important being how do you kill the poop smell?

If you would like to know more about Mary's work, here's the link.

 I make nothing off of any sales but feel it's my 'doody" to share her with the world.

I could sit here and "crap"myself up all day.

I cannot wait to give her my suggestions about "this year has gone to shit" with a pic of Trump in a toilet but after all, I am traveling to Northern Maine and not sure that would go over well.


Stay tuned for how the visit goes...




Comments