Skip to main content

1 AM ponders

 Last nights edition of what I ponder at 1am


Why is my wedding dress- preserved in a box- still under my bed? I have no daughters and can’t see the future need for it but I, not only, can’t see myself opening the box, I can’t see myself ridding it either. 
So it stays under my bed. Am guessing for another 20 years.

I wonder what would’ve happened if the pandemic was in the 80s? There was no zoom back then. Would school have been cancelled for a year?  How would people have worked remotely? Silver lining: good thing this happened during advanced technological times.

And lastly- why must my dog come see what I’m doing when I roll over in bed? She was dead asleep seconds ago. 

And finally lastly (as opposed to just lastly)- If you get in 11000 steps and are all excited- don’t think you celebrate with chicken parm for dinner and then get mad that you didn’t lose weight- even tho you walked 5 miles.  Basically- stop dieting and live. I’ve spent 20 years dieting and here I am still complaining! 

Just eat the frosting first 

Comments