Skip to main content

Buy a Jeep

People have been kinda cranky.
You would think summer would bring some joy but pandemic numbers are rising again (!!), restaurants are so short staffed (along with everywhere it seems) so people just seem kinda…
Well..
Bitchy.
So, we have a Jeep Wrangler.
It’s a pretty fun car; I admit.
It’s kind of our mid life crisis car but that’s not the point.
The point is there’s a thing we learned about after we bought the Jeep.
Other Jeeps waved at us.
Like, all the time.
We are like “oh that’s so nice. It’s like a fraternity”.
But apparently, it’s a real thing.
Its called the Jeep wave.
So when you drive and see another Jeep you give the “peace sign”.
I have to say; it cracks me up.
It also makes me smile.
Every. Single. Time.
Then we found a rubber duck on our handle one day.
Yup. You didn’t read wrong.
A yellow mini rubber duck.
I Google this.
And I find, also a thing between Jeep owners.
You leave each other yellow ducks.
So here’s the bottom line.
Go buy a Jeep.
It will totally make your life happier.
(And if not, just pretend you have a Jeep and wave at everyone and leave ducks wherever you go)

Comments