Skip to main content

PSA Announcement

I’ve talked before about a well known parenting page that I often follow.
I’m all for supporting each other.
Getting advice.
And I totally get that it’s often easier to speak to strangers about personal matters, than people who know you.
However; when you start your post that says “I can’t post this on my personal page....” you may want to stop
Listen to that red flag that is shouting out WARNING
and ponder.
Think about what we tell our kids.
“Once you put it out there- it’s out there. You can’t take it back”.
Or “if you don’t want your Mother to see it you probably shouldn’t be posting it”
Now replace “mother” with child, spouse, sibling or neighborhood gossip queen.
Someone on said parenting page is bound to know you.
You may think they are your closest 192k confidantes, and maybe some are, but you know.. word is bound to get out.
Please respect your kids privacy.
Just as you wouldn’t want things posted about you without your knowledge, you may want to think twice about your kid’s thoughts ,
PSA #113.




Comments