Skip to main content

Tales from Charleston continues

 Dear beautiful skinny ladies,


I realize I looked completely disheveled. I had been walking and out in the heat since early morning and my feet hurt and was getting a bit hangry.
However, your little boutique looked so cute I wanted to stop in and see what you had.
I don’t appreciate pushy salespeople but to look my way would’ve been a nice gesture. I clearly was not as trendy as you three, nor a size 2, nor was my makeup impeccable. 
It’s true that I looked like I walked out of a war zone.

That being said- PRETTY WOMAN girls! Julia as the hooker with lots of cash to spend and she didn’t get even a friendly hello.  I could have been Julia! You don’t know…

I knew better. Believe me I wasn’t about to ask to try on the little dress you were holding that was “fab” as you said but remember- 
girl power
women support women.

DH told me that I wouldn’t want to support a business like that anyway.

And I gave him a smooch and thanked him for loving my non size 2 sweaty ass body and thought to myself, this is exactly how we’ve lasted 20 plus years.

Tales of Charleston continues..

Comments