Skip to main content

Sunday public service announcement

 I know I’ve discussed this before and perhaps and it’s an indicator to myself that I need to stop reading unnamed popular parenting group page but here I am- once again- ranting about it.


“I cannot post this on my own page so I post on this page because it’s a big secret . Here is a pic of my son and future daughter in law. He’s about to propose in two weeks”.

“I would never be able to put this on my own page but I need advice on an Xmas gift for my daughters boyfriend who we absoloutely despise”

“My son is having major anxiety in school right now over his friend group and being excluded. His best friends mother is a good friend of mine and the friend is being an ass to my son”

PEOPLE! 
WAKE. THE. HELL. UP.
This unnamed parenting support group has over 215k followers. 
I’m pretty sure that at least one is bound to know you (or at least know of you).

Do I need to tell you what I tell my teenaged children? 

If you don’t want certain others to see it then it shouldn’t be on the internet!

So let’s be clear on this- if you can’t post it on your personal page- I’m pretty sure you should not be posting it on a public page (you know- that’s a “private” page for your 215k closest friends) 

This has been a Sunday morning public service announcement.

Comments