Skip to main content

Love fiercely; for Bob

 Unless you’re living under a rock (which honestly I couldn’t fault you for;  because at some point or another we all have probably wanted to be there the last two years )

you know that Bob Saget passed away last week. 

I definitely was a watcher of FULL HOUSE (but not FULLER because Candace Cameron Bure has gotten a bit too big for her britches for my taste) but sure, I loved Danny Tanner as much as the next person. 

I wasn’t a follower of his stand up (although am told he was pretty funny) but the whole point of todays post is this:

Every article or news clip I’ve read or heard or watched has all had the same meaning- 
you knew you were loved by Bob because he told you constantly. 

Google the you tube video of John Mayer (yea, John Mayer, apparently a close friend of Bob’s- odd match up, right?) but John and Comedian Jeff Ross pick up his car from the airport and talk about what he meant to them.

 John describes beautifully how each person felt like they were a main character in his life. 

Honestly, even if you aren’t a huge Saget fan, the video is beautiful.

But I get off point.

He loved fiercely. 
I know I say this a lot but this is my point.
He did it.
And everyone in his life knew it.
And they loved him back the exact same way.

And it’s terrible he’s gone of course, but how amazing  is it that no one regrets not telling him how much he meant to them? 

And he had no regrets,I bet, either.

I don’t know about you but I want to live my life that way.

That’s all I got for today.
Love fiercely.




Comments