Skip to main content

Enough said

Seriously considering moving to Florida
Or Atlanta
Or anywhere South of New England.
A place that doesnt have Snow. Or much of a Winter.
Really not a fan.
October 28th and the Northeast gets hit w a snow storm.
Enough that it blows out power for days and postpones Halloween in our town. Yes, you read it right. Halloween is now on Nov 3rd this year.
In our town anyways.
Kids actually handled it fairly well. Of course I avoided the tantrum by immediately bribing youngest with extra candy and dinner at Bertucci's instead. Who could argue with bribery?

Day 12 post op and feeling kind of crappy.
Was better week one. Maybe because all I did then was lie in bed. I now venture out. Nothing major other than driving boys to school, speech therapy, etc but clearly thats enough to put me into major cramping mode and sheer and utter exhaustion. UTTER EXHAUSTION!

Am fed up with hearing about Kim Kardashian's 72 day marriage although I admit that I watched 4 hours of Keeping up with the Kardashians while on bedrest last weekend.
That and Law and Order Marathons.
Good times

What magazines you buy say a lot about a person.
A friend brought over some for me and they were crafty/house mags.
My dear friend gets health and exercise mags
Me....PEOPLE.

Enough said

Comments