Skip to main content

Thank you

As Ive written in the past years, Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday.
Has a lot to do with my Mom's stuffing and little do with the turkey coma felt after dinner.

I took over hosting duties a few years ago and am happy to do it.
However, since I took over hosting duties something has gone awry each year.
First year was lack of hot water for 3 days leading into Thanksgiving. Cutting it close it got restored late Wednesday afternoon thanks to a generous delivery man and an overbearing hostess who refused to take no for an answer.
Last year I burnt the inside of my oven by leaving the cooking liner in when I was self cleaning.
I know, not my most brilliant moment.

Cannot wait to see this year.
We are down in numbers however so my cooking, prepping and table issues are few and far between.
I usually like to remind myself what Im thankful for (it being THANKSgiving and all) so here we go

The usual, Health and family. My amazing husband and equally amazing two sons. Goes without saying
  • My girlfriends
  • Bubble Baths
  • Ugg slippers
  • My mom for geting me into the show PARENTHOOD
  • Iphones and laptops
  • Wilsey (our new pup)
  • Law and Order repeats on TBS
  • Any date night I have with Dear Husband
  • Leftover turkey!

Comments