Skip to main content

Monday moans

Can we just wait until the end of November to start Christmas songs, decorations and Santa's at the mall?

You know you're getting old when the "oldies" station is playing 80's music. Since when does Eddie Money constitute as an oldie?

Solved the sock crisis. Seamless socks. Thank you Stride Rite!

My older sons favorite subject is Math. He sees things in Black and White. He doesnt really like to watch much TV. Who is this kid?

I forget what its like sometimes to be a grown up. I was reminded this weekend when I actually spent two nights out. TWO! Makeup, hair blown dry, my "good" jeans, heels.  Friends, parties and wine.  I remembered how to do it..be a grown up. I remembered how to have a conversation that didnt end in a tantrum and I remembered how to have a full conversation without using the word mommy or daddy. Look at me all grown up!

Then of course Sunday morning came around. ...

Comments