Skip to main content

Six year old mania

Yesterdays 8AM tantrum was over socks.
This isnt a new topic but on a Saturday AM when I wasnt feeling well, it was the last thing I wanted to hear.
I dont like these socks
I dont like these socks either; they tickle.
I wish I could wear crocs all the time

Today's tantrum is over not wanting to go to the aquarium
Really? What kind tantrums over going someplace fun?
What? You dont have a kid who cries and screams when their parents tell them they can go into Boston, have lunch in Fanueil Hall and then spend the afternoon at the aquarium?

Yes, this is my weekend,
My life
My kid

He's cute as can be.
Funny too.
Often very sweet
But omg the kid tantrums over everything!
Did I mention he is six?

As each year passes by I keep thinking next year will get better?
Terrible Two's? Ha, they had nothing on the Tantruming Threes.
Four years old; certainly life will get better.
No, frustrating fours
Ferocious Fives
See me I tantrum over everything sixes

Cant wait to see what Seven brings.

Comments