Skip to main content

Hello 1:17AM

Hello 1:17AM
We meet again.
I'm starting to think you are stalking me as this is the third time this week we've seen each other.

At the 10pm hour, DH and I said good night and before I could even think if I shut off the oven after making the Banana bread, he was snoring.  Oh to have the non worries of a male.

Somehow the oven worry (which of course I went downstairs to check) turned into how yummy my banana bread really is. I need to lose weight. I hate feeling so overweight. Tomorrow I will go for a walk with the dog. I don't walk her enough. I don't walk myself enough. I wish I liked running. I would love to be able to run away my worries. I hate running because I have bad feet. Im not sure when I developed plantar fasciitis it was probably sometime in this effin decade that gave me every other ache and ailment. I dont remember having bad feet when I was younger. I wore heels at my wedding. And my prom. I cant believe I wore hot pink to my prom. What was the theme again? I think I have my invitation in the basement in my scrapbook. Oh yea, We've Got Tonight. Bob Seger. I love Bob Seger. I cant believe my then boyfriend wore a hot pink bowtie to match my hot pink dress. I cant believe he drove my Dad's Cadillac to the prom. My kid will never drive to a prom. Now it's probably just limos. I wonder if they uber to proms. Promposals seem stressful. My kid would never wear a hot pink bowtie. Oh young love. Thank you for wearing hot pink.
I need to go to sleep. I am so tired why aren't I sleeping? One week until surgery. I cannot wait to get this over with. I cannot believe I've been going through cancer treatment for 10 months. My side hurts. My jaw hurts. I have TMJ. Of course I do. Because I have every thing. Damn mouthguard doesn't even fit me right and it hurts.  I wonder what the weather is supposed to be tomorrow? Even the dog is snoring. I wish it was summer again. I wish I could win the lottery and buy our vacation home in Maine. I cant believe it's almost Thanksgiving. I'm so hot. These hot flashes suck.

I gotta figure out what shoes to wear to my nephew's Bar Mitzvah. I hate heels.
Hello 1:19AM. I hate you.

Comments