Skip to main content

Truths


I lied to youngest for years telling him the McDonalds playspace was only allowed for birthday parties.
It worked until he was smart enough to realize all those kids going in weren't invited to the party.

I also lied saying that the talking animals at Bugaboo Creek didn't talk on Mondays so we could go out to dinner without fear of the talking moose.

I know. #Motheroftheyear.

For years I tried to fold a fitted sheet like my mother in law (attempted) to teach me.
I even watched a you tube video.
Post cancer I decided life is too short to worry about the fitted sheet.

I got an A in typing. I now realize that I dont even think my boys ever had to learn "ASDF :LKJ".
They will certainly never have to know the annoyance of the white out being dried up.

I have decided to get rid of my 300+ CD's.
Mostly because I no longer have anything to play them on.

I have to ask my teenagers how to use google doc and when I do they get annoyed at me.
Really kid? I changed your poop and caught your vomit in my hands- you think that was a joy?

I don't sleep well but I am amazing at reliving my 50 years of life at 2AM.

 My kids would rather walk around with a 10lb backpack than use a locker.














Comments