Skip to main content

Things that I hate

Women’s bathroom stalls without hooks for your bag (I refuse to put it on the floor and it’s not easy squatting with a purse to hang on to!!)

People who don’t say thank you

People who screw up my kids McDonald’s order (seriously how hard is it to get a plain burger with just onions?)

Alex Diprato from WHDH (sorry dude- you are the worst reporter)

The fact that I’m 51 and can’t stop picking at my nails

The fact that my sons both pick at their nails

The need to vacuum my car

Winter in Boston.

Winter in general

Snow

Olives

The fact that I cannot get up from the couch, out of bed, or out of a car without an "oy"

Ignorance

The fact that I own so many CD's and have nothing to play them on

People that bring their dogs to the mall 

Ironing

People who do not return the shopping cart

People who stand too close to you in line

It's kind of surprising me that I could keep going on with this list 
sadly, it probably does not surprise my husband

Comments