Skip to main content

Reap what you sow

Most people I know are feeling pretty frustrated these days.
And rightfully so.
Especially after this week.

I feel like we could be sitting on the White House steps with our tongues sticking out saying “told ya so . TOLD YA SO!”

Do I wish people Ill will? Not usually. Do I feel you reap what you sow?
Pretty much.

So now we are surging.
WBecause the leader of our country showed the non believers that there was no reason to wear a o because this is why we are in the state we are in.

Like you- I want our lives back.
It seems the only way we can make steps towards this is following rules.

I’ll probably be fine continuing this way.. And you may be fine.

But our kids need to be kids.

For those of you who do not want to follow rules then don’t.

But just remember -

reap what you sow .


Comments