Skip to main content

2AM

Things I think about at 2am
I love chocolate with carmel but don’t like carmel flavored things
I don’t like avocados but will eat guacamole.
I’ve never had a cup of hot coffee and don’t drink iced coffee but love me some mocha chip.
I make lists when I can’t sleep. I went thru the alphabet last night and named cities in Massachusetts - I was so annoyed with myself when I couldn’t think of a J.
Jamaica Plain allowed me to rest easy.
This is going to be the longest winter.
Im reminding myself this isn’t forever.
I remind myself of this after my 40th episode of Law and Order SVU and after I’ve had it with the hallmark channel Christmas movies and after my dog had her 6th bout of diarrhea and after I ate my third carmel blondie.
Which is how at 2am I realized I love chocolate with carmel but not carmel things like ice cream.
And this is how life becomes full circle and ends up in a blog post

Comments