Skip to main content

Rants

 We barely go anywhere.


My kids are in school only 2 days/week ...

so tell me why I feel like my laundry has tripled in size and feels like a family of 10? 


While I’m on a rant, thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and this will be the first year without my Mom. 

This is also only the second time in 52 years I won’t be spending it with my brother. (#covidsucks)

So we will be celebrating as a family of 4 , in which only one us likes Thanksgiving food. (This would be me )


I refuse to cave and am making my usuals. 

Leftovers are the best part anyways.


And to finish off the complaints, we have an entire bag of Kit Kat’s that no one wants to eat because DH thought they had dark chocolate in them and I thought they had white chocolate in them and we didn’t get any trick or treaters (which we never do but you know the one year we don’t have candy we will get them) and neither of my kids are huge fans of Kit Kat’s.


Why oh why didn’t I just buy the 100 grands? 

(My fat ass thanks you for not buying the 100 grands ) 


I end with 5 inches of snow being dumped In October. 

Sums up the year, no? 


Bah humbug

Comments