Skip to main content

Covid fatigue

 I’ve reached covid fatigue.

I’m guessing you have too.


Who would’ve thunk that covid fatigue would even be a thing? 


But here we are.

9 months after our banana breads and basement and attic clean outs we have officially lost all interest in any more puzzles and some of us may have completed the internet .


I’m bored.

And itchy (not literally )


I don’t want to cook dinners and I never thought I’d wish I could just browse a mall.


I want this election to be over.

I want covid to be over.

I want hybrid school to be over .


I want the bachelorette to be over .


I am a control freak and living in this uncontrollable world is starting (started ) to wear on me .


I am failing miserably at one day at a time and just read the sales at IHOP are down.

The world is now officially going to hell in a hand basket .


Cheer me up village. 

What’s your good today?

Comments

  1. I'm taking art classes and I'm actually happy with some of the paintings I've done. And it is a hoot, because I'm a math nerd and never thought I could do any art.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment