Skip to main content

I gave you your wings

 For my senior son (and your senior son)


As these are your last few months,  before you head off to college, I want to guide you with my infinite amount of wisdom. 

1) Wash your towels and change your sheets. Your roommate will thank you. 

2) Watch and hold on to your drink cup (yes even guys have to do this). 

3) Don’t take any pills. Ever. (Minus medicine!)

4) Be patient. You’re living with many different personalities now and not everyone will mesh. And that’s ok. Don’t conform and stay true to who you are.

5) No means no means no means no.

6) Put yourself out there. Join clubs and try new things. This is your time to figure out what you like and what you don’t.

7) Don’t be an asshole now that your parents aren’t around to watch. 

8) Raman noodles are your friend.

9) Talk to your professors. 

10) I gave you your wings- i cannot wait to watch you fly.

But call your Mother! 

Comments