Skip to main content

The lord said to Noah..

there's going to be a floody floody..
ahh, good camp songs.
But enough of the rain.
Everyone on Facebook is posting some sort of rain status update. Talking about building arks, being in bad moods, etc. I never really thought the weather effected me but I have to say, I'm jumping on the bandwagon and badmouthing this rain.
I think we are on day 20 or something insane like that. I'm pretty sure my boys have not set foot in our yard for the month of June and I'm definitely feeling the frustration of being in the house for so long with two young children.
Camp started for Youngest this past week and Oldest starts Monday. I cannot wait. It's only a few hours in the morning but I found that not only do I need the break but they do as well. Oldest started climbing the walls with boredom after day one and they both need the social interaction as well as some structure. I am definitely not one of those Mom's who can go with the flow during the summer and let whatever happens happens. I'm too type A for that.
Plus, this summer, way too much going on so ..
let's hear it for structure!

Comments