Skip to main content

EFFF!

Pardon my language but EFFFF!
EFFFF is my new word since being diagnosed with cancer.
I'm not much of a curser but EFFFF seems to work really well in all cancer statements, questions, exclamations, etc.
** For the sake of my blog and others who don't curse, I really dont say EFFFF. You know. I say the real word.
So
EFFFF
Not to make light of cancer.
Because I would never ever make light of cancer.
But all I can think of is Queen singing "another one bites the dust".
Yes.
Another woman I know diagnosed with BC.
I'm so over it.
You are so over it too. I know.
I'm beginning to think I may start to know MORE people with BC now than LESS.

What is it world?
Tell me.
Is it like the peanut allergy thing that came out of nowhere and is now an epidemic.
(I have a two kids with two different life threatening allergies. No jokes here)

Women are getting breast cancer.
Men are getting breast cancer.
Lung. Esophogeal. Kidney. Pancreatic.
Where are the effin cures?

I cried this morning after I learned of the new sister in the sorority.
I cried for myself.
For her.
For the fact she has to follow on this road because there is no choice.
For the fact that I may almost be done with this road but as I've said over (and over. and over) there is no done.
You know.
NED and all.
And because even if we weren't worriers before (god I'd love to know what that's like .Not to be a worrier)
we are worriers now.
Fear of return (as I'm living proof. It can return)
Fear of it floating around in our bodies (what if parts weren't caught)

EFFF
EFFF
EFFF


Comments