Skip to main content

Friday Facts



My dear Kylie Kardashian (or whichever K name you are). I want to congratulate you on the birth of your daughter. She looks perfectly beautiful and healthy which is all that matters. The fact that you named her Stormi must mean you have high hopes of her growing up to be a stripper. I'm sure she is well on her way but I can only hope she rebels and goes off in a direction far away from the reality life.

I am currently obsessed with ER reruns. Sadly I remember the original episodes pretty vividly but watching George Clooney now or then still makes a nice Friday afternoon.

I was given the tip when you cannot sleep start to describe a room to yourself- the windows, furniture placement, etc. I have done this now with my former apartments and dorm rooms and for the life of me in each place I cannot remember where the closets are. However I can remember the name of the dance club we went to my Freshman year in college. Telling?

I have tendonitis in my wrist and a back that's got some kind of tear in it. I cannot wait until May when I can go for my yearly eye appointment because my eyes are worsening by the second. I actually bought a swim dress for upcoming trip which I know screams "you're old".AARP is sending me mail and my DR reminded me at my last appointment that I will need a colonoscopy now that I'm turning 50 this year.  Like I need the reminder!

I am petrified of the flu this year. We cannot turn on the nightly news without a new story about someone passing away from it. This creating an already anxious mom more anxiety and thinking she may send her children out in the world wearing surgeon masks for the remaining days of Winter. The fact that we are heading on an airplane in 2 weeks you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be packing 4 packs of wet wipes.

Yes. I said bet your bottom dollar. Okay then....


Comments