Skip to main content

New England Fall

Hello beautiful New England Fall!

Hello gorgeous foliage, apple cider donuts and the only time of year when people use the word brisk.

Hello thankful season of oversized sweaters to hide the fact I never got the body I had sworn I would get 5 months ago.

The fact that the woman with  lung cancer kicked my ass at livestrong this week is picture clear to me that my fitness level...um, sucks.

Keep moving. That's my goal.
Smaller steps.
Stop talking about losing the 10lbs and make more attainable goals.

Like don't eat the apple cider donut.

Thank goodness we live on a main street and have never, ever, received a trick or treater.
Which means no need to buy Halloween candy.

Except youngest decided last minute he wants to go trick or treating.
Which means I need to buy "trade candy".

This is candy that we trade (duh) with him because he has a peanut allergy and god forbid he doesn't get 100 lbs of candy to eat.

So we trade out the snickers and resees that he gets for gummies and skittles.
And what happens, you ask, with the snickers and the reeses?
Yup. You guessed it. Sits in my house.

Thankfully I dont love peanuts.
I'm always amazed though that Butterfingers make the rounds.

Really? Do people eat butterfingers?

The fact that I'm writing this while watching "Married at First Sight' should be a clear indicator that I need to give up idiotic TV shows.

Small steps.
Attainable goals.

Time suck TV shows are not one of those just yet.

Happy Fall.
Eat a donut for me



Comments