Skip to main content

Things that make me go hmmm

Why is one of my top news stories talking about  Nick Jonas getting a puppy

Does Candace Cameron Bure spend months on end just making Hallmark Christmas movies?

Does anyone make/eat stuffing other than on Thanksgiving?

Is it weird that I'm counting down til my kids are 18 so I can stop worrying about what to make for dinner?

Is Tom Hanks really as amazing as he appears?

Remember when people used to have to call each other to "talk?'" #lifebeforetext

Every year it amazes me that  stores have  a small corner, IF THAT,  dedicated to Hanukkah "stuff". (One of life's struggles as a Jew)

How can I get a migraine when I'm sleeping?

2 years of braces as a kid and at 51 I'm being told I need them again. What was the point?

I wonder if parenting gets easier?

I wonder if I will ever stop worrying?

(That last one made me laugh out loud)





Comments