Skip to main content

You do you. I’ll do me

 I have a friend who doesn’t like chocolate.

 (I know.) 

But I’m still her friend. 


I have a friend who is gay. 

A friend who is a different race than I am.

I have a friend with special needs. 

I have a friend who is a different religion, thinks different politically than I do, and a friend who is a vegan. 


I even have friends who don’t like the Patriots.


I don’t really care, to be honest, about any of it (ok- I kinda don’t understand the chocolate thing but you know- you do you. I do me)


Right? 

Isn’t that the whole idea of this world we live in? 


Their color skin, sexual preference, and sports team preference is no baring on the person that they TRULY are.


I’ve said this before and I’ll scream it again.


You do you.

I will do me.


We can agree to disagree and still share the same air.

(Well not these days, but you know- after Covid )


Just be freakin kind.

It is NOT THAT HARD!

Comments