Skip to main content

24 hours

Things I've learned in the last 24 hours...

7 weeks away at summer camp makes one very crabby teenager in return.

Wet towels from 7 weeks away at summer camp should be immediately thrown away. Do not even try to salvage.

While you're at it throw out the pillow you sent him with.  It's worth using your next Bed, Bath and Beyond coupon to buy another.

Although I've tried to limit questions, apparently the ones I do ask require eye roll responses.

7 weeks of camp laundry totally needs at least 2 Tide pods- minimum.

Your child does not miss social media when away yet must be attached to it for the first 24 hours home.

I'm actually not sure my camper is even in my house. This is how little I have seen of him.

I need to do a entire food shop again.

I'm just waiting for him to mention he is bored.











Comments