Skip to main content

Nothingness

Youngest is walking around the house with a crown on his head; calling himself "King Jeremy" and speaking in third person.

Oldest is cracking up until the King started bossing him around.

3 weeks until our first Disney trip. The boys still dont know and vacation could not have come at a better time for me. Too bad I get sick on the merry go round.

Day 3 of school vacation week. Or as my friend views it, only two more days to go. Having a yard sale Saturday AM to rid half of my basement. How does one accumulate so much junk?

Grandma bought the kids an early birthday gift. The WII. Great entertainment and was hoping it would entertain the kids for hours. Youngest of course needs constant attention and demands that I sit with him and watch him play. What's the purpose of putting your child in front of video games if you cant leave the room?

Comments