Skip to main content

Social Distancing Day 40 Thoughts

Although I hate that the PATS have lost Brady and Gronk, I'm secretly happy because my oldest now has something sports related to actually WATCH sports talk shows discuss.  #felgerandmazz

Can you believe that 40+ days ago this crap happened to us because of someone eating a bat?

The excitement of invisaligns being the answer to my weight issues has gone out the window. I figured out you just don't put them back in in between meals and it allows you to keep snacking. Just another reason to blame the pandemic.

I wonder if the birthday parades will continue to be all the rage? And if so, I turn 52 in a few weeks and expect an entourage.

How many days until the world starts protesting that hair salons become recognized as essential employees?

(And I love that the morons who are protesting are still wearing masks. )

My husband heard a co worker flush the toilet on his zoom work call. This is what our world has come to.












Comments